Electromedicine encompasses a very broad and diverse field of therapeutic and enhancing applications.
Electromedicine includes the use of stronger, to extremely small, direct (DC) and alternating electrical currents (AC) and electromagnetic fields, applied to the human body in a variety of ways and for a wide range of effects.
The electromedicine uniquely employed in our Clinic, is mainly applied using custom electromedical equipment that has been developed for our unique treatment applications and goals.
Our unique electromedical applications include:
- Noninvasive, pain and drug free infection treatments (technically: silver iontophoresis and dielectrophoresis).
- Electromedically assisted heavy metal detoxification (technically: low-voltage electroporation and microcirculatory effects).
- Wound healing by boosting or replacing the wound-generated electric field that controls all wound healing.
- Ultra-low currents to modify cellular behavior in very specific ways.
- Ultra-low currents to promote tissue regeneration and the reversal of internal fibrotic (scar) tissue.
- Waveform stimulation, for modulating brain neurotransmitters (technically: serotonin, etc.).
- Waveform stimulation for stimulating tissue healing and repair, including nerve tissue (neuropathy and pain).
The application of these treatments is entirely individualized to the patient, their unique symptomatic presentation and the identified causes of these issues.
Some of these special electromedical applications have been presented and peer-reviewed published in international medical-scientific literature, and include confirmed reversal and disappearance of multiple secondary liver cancers, confirmed reversal of chronic lung scarring from tuberculosis infection, and negative repeat blood test results for some serious bacterial and viral infections (e.g., helicobacter, hepatitis).
Our electromedical treatments are often applied ‘stand-alone’, or together with precisely determined nutritional and supplementation protocols.
As a result of our highly specialized electromedical research and clinical experience, our facility is currently the only one of its kind in Australasia.