Biodynamically produced Cilantro Tincture
Sold as a dietary supplement or for veterinary use. Details about the product are given for informational purposes only. Can also be taken together with zeolite powder.
Other names: Chinese Parsley, Coentro, Coriander Leaves, Dhanyaka, Coriandrum sativum, Fresh Coriander, Kustumburi, Persil Arabe, Persil Chinois, Persil Mexicain.
200ml : $280
100ml : $140
50ml : $70
Please phone us or fill out the contact form below for orders:
Ph: 0490 677 540
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
Studies & reviews that report on cilantro aluminium detoxification and other heavy metal chelation
- Omura Y ,Shimotsuura Y, Fukuoka A, Fukuoka H, Nomoto T. Significant mercury deposits in internal organs following the removal of dental amalgam, & development of pre-cancer on the gingiva and the sides of the tongue and their represented organs as a result of inadvertent exposure to strong curing light (used to solidify synthetic dental filling material) & effective treatment: a clinical case report, along with organ representation areas for each tooth. Acupunct Electrother Res.1996 Apr-Jun;21(2):133-60. Pubmed Abstract >
- Omura Y, Beckman SL. Role of mercury (Hg) in resistant infections & effective treatment of Chlamydia trachomatis and Herpes family viral infections (and potential treatment for cancer) by removing localized Hg deposits with Chinese parsley and delivering effective antibiotics using various drug uptake enhancement methods. Acupunct Electrother Res. 1995 Aug-Dec;20(3-4):195-229. Pubmed Abstract >
- Abascal K, Yarnell E. Cilantro—Culinary Herb or Miracle Medicinal Plant? Alternative and Complementary Therapies. October 2012, 18(5): 259-264. Journal article >
- Aga M, Iwaki K, Ueda Y, Ushio S, Masaki N, Fukuda S, Kimoto T, Ikeda M, Kurimoto M. Preventive effect of Coriandrum sativum (Chinese parsley) on localized lead deposition in ICR mice. J Ethnopharmacol. 2001 Oct;77(2-3):203-8. Pubmed Abstract >
- Effect of Coriandrum sativum L. extract on lead excretion in 3-7 year old children. Deldar K, Nazemi E, M. Balali Mood M, SA. Emami SA, MohammadPour AH, Tafaghodi M, Afshari R. J Birjand Univ Med Sci. 2008, 15(3): 11-19, Volume 15, Issue 3 (October 2008). Journal article >
- Aga M, Iwaki K, Ushioa S, Masaki N, Fukuda S, Ikeda M, Kurimotoa M. Preventive effect of Coriandrum sativum (Chinese parsley) on aluminum deposition in ICR Mice. Journal of ethnopharmacology. 77. 203-8. 10.1016/S0378-8741(01)00299-9, 2001. Journal Abstract >
- WebMD page >
Micro-circulation deficiencies can prevent heavy metal detoxification
There are food grade substances such as cilantro, when appropriately prepared, which help remove (‘chelate’) and prevent heavy metal deposition in the body. They work by disconnecting the molecular chemical bonds from contaminated cells, binding to them, and thereby enabling their excretion from the body, via the urinary or gastrointestinal tracts.
Sometimes, there is an obstacle for chelation detoxification to succeed. If there is restricted blood flow through the very small blood vessels (arterioles) supplying a localized area of the body, including organ, other anatomical structure or tissues, then the chelating substances cannot get to those areas very well, and so detoxification does not occur or is reduced. These microcirculation blood flow disturbances can be due to numerous factors, acting in any combination, including:
- Localized inflammation in tissue microenvironments
- Neuropathy (damaged) of smallest diameter motor nerves leaving chronically vasoconstricted arterioles
- Normal (undamaged) motor nerves constricting arterioles due to other pathology
The neurological control of arterioles is illustrated in the diagram below and explained in detail in this journal article.
Electromedical interventions can improve these microcirculatory problems and help detoxification. Contact us for advice.