Documents for new and existing patients
New or prospective patients: please download, read and complete these three documents:
Information-Consent Form (3 pages)
Medical Information Form (1 page)
How To Prepare For Your Appointment And Fee Sheet (3 pages)
This practice emphasizes the following principles of medical care:
- Whole Person Healing and Medicine.
- Effective, individualized treatment based on the normalization of a medical problem so that it is no longer a pathology.
- Improvement and prevention of deterioration of health over palliative care and suppression, cover-up and the medicating of symptoms.
- No pharmaceutical drugs whenever possible. No side effects. No harm to any part or aspect of the Whole Person (whole human being).
- Fully educated and informed patient choice and involvement in their medical condition, its known and identified causes and natural history, and possible treatments and effects; with clear, fully disclosed, scientific and accurate data.
- Maximizing Quality of Life.
- Suitability for everyone.