Documents for new and existing patients
New or prospective patients: please download, read and complete these four documents:
Medical Information Form (1 page)
HCC Code of Conduct (summary)
This practice emphasizes the following principles of medical care:
- Whole Person Healing and Medicine.
- Effective, individualized treatment based on the normalization of a medical problem so that it is no longer a pathology.
- Improvement and prevention of deterioration of health over palliative care and suppression, cover-up and the medicating of symptoms.
- No pharmaceutical drugs whenever possible. No side effects. No harm to any part or aspect of the whole person (whole human being).
- Fully educated and informed patient choice and involvement in their medical condition, its known and identified causes and natural history, and possible treatments and effects, and any risks involved; with clear, fully disclosed, scientific data.
- Maximizing quality of life.
- Suitability for everyone.