Documents for new and existing patients
New or prospective patients: please download, read and complete these four documents as appropriate:
Medical Information Form (1 page)
HCC Code of Conduct (summary)
This practice emphasizes the following principles of medical care:
- Whole Person Healing and Medicine.
- Effective, individualized treatment based on the normalization of a medical problem so that it is no longer a pathology.
- Improvement and prevention of deterioration of health over palliative care and suppression, cover-up and the medicating of symptoms.
- No pharmaceutical drugs whenever possible. No side effects. No harm to any part or aspect of the whole person (whole human being).
- Fully educated and informed patient choice and involvement in their medical condition, its known and identified causes and natural history, and possible treatments and effects, and any risks involved, with clear, fully disclosed, data.
- Maximizing quality of life.
- Suitability for everyone.