Topic: Injury, Pain, Rehabilitation, Tissue Regeneration Treatments
These treatments come under the headings of: Injury, Pain, Rehabilitation, Tissue Regeneration Treatments
We have developed several unique methods for the treatment of injuries and of acute or chronically damaged tissue, including conditions involving pain.
These treatments are applied with portable electrotherapy devices, either in-clinic or taken home for extended, continuous application.
The treatments are selected and combined as appropriate on an individual basis for optimal results.
1. Fibroblast Cell Modification Treatment
We have developed and utilize a highly specialized treatment that applies an electrical stimulation method to trigger a type of cell involved in the damaged tissue healing process, called a ‘fibroblast’, to self-modify to have tissue regeneration abilities resembling those of stem cells.
These newly self-modified cells become available to remodel existing tissues and form completely new tissues, to an extent not normally possible in the human body.
Background to this treatment
Much of this treatment system is based on the USA patented methods for surface tissue healing and regeneration, developed by Orthopedist and electromedicine pioneer, Dr. Robert O Becker:
- Patent 1: Processes And Products Involving Cell Modification
- Patent 2: Iontopheretic System For Stimulation Of Tissue Healing And Regeneration
Read about this new and very powerful electrotherapy treatment on this external linked page [trusted source].
This treatment has many benefits to enhane and speed up the healing of injured tissues:
- Reduces or stops pain from damaged nerves involved in the injury (neuropathic pain, neuropathy).
- Enhances the body’s messages to begin and continue the metabolic activity for healing, including genetic expression.
- Increases nerve tissue survival and even peripheral nerve tissue regeneration following injury.
- Strong beneficial inflammatory process effects.
- Reduces muscle tension and spasticity,
- Protects injured tissue from longer-term degradation.
- Improves circulation to and from the injury site.
3. Microcurrent Treatment
4. Treatment Additions and Enhancements
These treatments can be supported and enhanced by anti-inflammatory, plant-based and low GI dietary practices, together with appropriate exercise in cases of musculoskeletal injuries.
We can advise and recommend about all these matters to enhance and optimize the healing process.