Vaccination Efficacy, Safety, Adverse Effects
The argument for healthy open debate about vaccination in Australia:
- Analysis by Professor of Social Sciences, Brian Martin, University of Wollongong, NSW.
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (USA) scientist in the British Medical Journal (BMJ) about flu vaccines:
Now we are all “at risk” of serious complications. Closer examination of influenza vaccine policies shows that although proponents employ the rhetoric of science, the studies underlying the policy are often of low quality, and do not substantiate officials’ claims. The vaccine might be less beneficial and less safe than has been claimed, and the threat of influenza appears overstated. Influenza: marketing vaccine by marketing disease. BMJ 2013;3463.
Effectiveness of hepatitis B vaccine and reported adverse reactions including deaths, severe medical problems and life long disabilities:
Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy and Human Resources, United States of America (USA) House of Representatives, Washington, DC.
- Testimonies from parents and by National Institutes of Health (NIH) honored pioneer in vaccine development, Bonnie S. Dunbar, PhD, former Professor, Department of Cell Biology, Baylor College of Medicine; response by American Academy of Pediatricians.
- Further extensive researched commentary on the Hep B debate.
Also watch on youtube.
- Australian Vaccination Network
- USA Government Concedes Vaccine-Autism Case in Federal Court
- Italian Court Rules MMR Vaccine Caused Autism