Vaccination Efficacy, Safety, Adverse Effects
Rationale for open discussion about many aspects of vaccination in Australia:
- Analysis by Brian Martin, Professor of Social Sciences, University of Wollongong, NSW.
There can be (severe) adverse effects from vaccination as reported around the world:
- Australian Vaccination-Risks Network Inc.
- Childrenshealthdefence.org (USA)
- National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (USA), Vaccine Injury Table (Revised and Effective March 21, 2017) (PDF – 119 KB)
- Adverse Drug Reactions of Spontaneous Reports in Shanghai Pediatric Population (China)
- Neurodevelopmental disorders (NDD) comparison study in 666 children of which 261 (39%) were unvaccinated (USA).
With regard to acute and chronic conditions, vaccinated children were significantly less likely than the unvaccinated to have had chickenpox and pertussis but, contrary to expectation, were significantly more likely to have been diagnosed with otitis media, pneumonia, allergic rhinitis, eczema, and NDD. The vaccinated were also more likely to have used antibiotics, allergy and fever medications; to have been fitted with ventilation ear tubes; visited a doctor for a health issue in the previous year, and been hospitalized. The reason for hospitalization and the age of the child at the time were not determined, but the latter finding appears consistent with a study of 38,801 reports to the VAERS of infants who were hospitalized or had died after receiving vaccinations. The study reported a linear relationship between the number of vaccine doses administered at one time and the rate of hospitalization and death; moreover, the younger the infant at the time of vaccination, the higher was the rate of hospitalization and death . The hospitalization rate increased from 11% for 2 vaccine doses to 23.5% for 8 doses (r2 = 0.91), while the case fatality rate increased significantly from 3.6% for those receiving from 1-4 doses to 5.4 % for those receiving from 5-8 doses.
Vaccination excipients list – among others, “thimerosal” is mercury (Hg) that is a severe neurotoxin:
- Vaccine Excipient Summary, CDC, USA, (Australia’s source of vaccines).
Other toxins in vaccines from manufacture processes:
The data on vaccination efficacy and safety is complex, has gigantic commercial biases, and is not one size fits all.
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (USA) scientist publishing in the British Medical Journal (BMJ) about flu vaccines:
Now we are all “at risk” of serious complications. Closer examination of influenza vaccine policies shows that although proponents employ the rhetoric of science, the studies underlying the policy are often of low quality, and do not substantiate officials’ claims. The vaccine might be less beneficial and less safe than has been claimed, and the threat of influenza appears overstated. Influenza: marketing vaccine by marketing disease. British Medical Journal 2013;3463.
Effectiveness of hepatitis B vaccine and reported adverse reactions including deaths, severe medical problems and life-long disabilities:
Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy and Human Resources, United States of America (USA) House of Representatives, Washington, DC.
- Testimonies from parents and by National Institutes of Health (NIH) honored pioneer in vaccine development, Bonnie S. Dunbar, PhD, former Professor, Department of Cell Biology, Baylor College of Medicine; response by American Academy of Pediatricians.
- A REVIEWOF PUBLIC INFORMATION ON THESAFETY OF THE HEPATITIS B VACCINE,ESPECIALLY AS IT IS BEING MANDATED FOR NEWBORNS AND YOUNG CHILDREN (Harvard Library office for Scholarly Communications. )