Electromedicine, Electrotherapy, Electrical Stimulation
Electromedicine, also known as electrotherapy, encompasses a broad and diverse field of therapeutic applications.
Electromedicine includes the use of stronger, to extremely small, electrical direct current (DC), alternating current (AC) and electromagnetic fields, applied to the human body in a variety of ways and for a wide range of effects.
What we do
The electromedicine uniquely employed by us, is applied using custom electrotherapy equipment that has been developed by us for our unique treatment applications and goals. Our specialized electrotherapy equipment has been developed as a result, and in parallel, to our extensive clinical experiences over more than 10 years.
Our electromedical applications include:
- Noninvasive, pain and drug free bacterial and viral infection treatments (technically: low intensity direct current silver iontophoresis).
- Electromedically-assisted heavy metal detoxification (technically: low-voltage electroporation and microcirculatory enhancing effects).
- Wound healing by boosting or replacing the wound-generated electric field—which is the major, local bioelectric controller of wound healing; infection prevention and treatment; cellular modification for better tissue healing and regeneration; and improving blood flow to and from the wound area.
- Ultra-low microcurrent stimulation to induce cellular behavior in very specific ways.
- Ultra-low current stimulation to promote tissue regeneration and the reversal of internal fibrotic (scar) tissue.
- Gentle trans-cranial waveform (AC) stimulation for modulating brain neurotransmitters (Serotonin, Dopamine, etc.).
- Specialized waveform stimulation for promoting tissue healing and repair after injury, reducing inflammation, improving circulation, and nerve tissue healing and regeneration treatments for neuropathy and neuropathic pain.
The application of these electrotherapy treatments is entirely individualized to the patient, their unique symptomatic presentation, and the known and identified cause(s) of these issues.
Some of these special electromedical applications have been presented and peer-review published in international medical-scientific literature, and include confirmed reversal and disappearance of multiple secondary liver cancers, confirmed reversal of chronic lung scarring from tuberculosis infection, and negative repeat blood test results for some some bacterial and viral infections (e.g., Helicobacter pylori and viral hepatitis).
Our electromedical treatments are often applied ‘stand-alone’, or together with individually determined nutritional and supplementation protocols.
As a result of our highly specialized electromedical research and clinical experience, our facility is currently the only one of its kind in Australasia.